Amish Poly Outdoor Lawn & Patio Furniture in Richmond Virginia
WE GUARANTEE THE BEST PRICE FOR AMISH POLY OUTDOOR LAWN FURNITURE IN RICHMOND VA!
Amish Poly Furniture – Relaxing Never Looked So Good!Our collection of Amish Poly Outdoor, Lawn, Patio and Garden Furniture brings together a tradition of quality and beauty with modern comfort and durability. Special features such as contoured seats and back support, refined slat spacing for better weight distribution, and wide arm rest enable you to relax in style on any piece of our well designed collection. Below are just a few samples of what we offer. To see more, click here to download our full-color brochures.
How is Poly Lumber Made?Read about the making of Poly Lumber here.
- All of our Poly Furniture is made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE). It contains an added UV protective agent that resists fading. It never requires painting or staining, and will not promote bacterial growth. This durable material also stands up to the harshest outdoor conditions, will not rot or splinter, and is not affected by most corrosive substances.
- In order to maintain the beauty of your furniture, clean it regularly with non-abrasive soap and water. Most colors require cleaning several times a year, howerever some colors such as white and other lighter colors may require more frequent cleaning. In the event that your furniture shows signs of heavy soil or stains, it also may be necessary to spray it with a non abrasive cleanser. You may then scrub it with a soft bristle brush or use a high-pressure power washer. *
- *Pressures should not exceed 1500 psi, and you should always keep the spray nozzle no closer than 8″ to 12″ away from the surfaces. Finish up with a rinse of warm water.
- Never place flower pots or any items on your furniture that will leave stains, and never place extremely hot items directly onto the furniture to avoid any possibility of melting.
- The fasteners we use are all stainless steel and naturally resist corrosion, but use caution in extreme conditions such as coastal regions. We recommended that you regularly rinse it with fresh water to ensure the longevity of your furniture and fasterers.
- Properly cared for, your fine poly furniture will provide many years of comfort and enjoyment!